Join us for the next installment of your favorite meetup this Wednesday. This week we talk photos!
Main Talk: Making Picscribe: From code to the Play Store
3 months ago I launched an app called Picscribe, you can download it from the Play Store here . In this talk, I’ll break down some of the code and the experiences with end users on that project. We’ll talk about:
• UX and First run experiences.
• Loading user photos efficiently
• Using Background services and detecting when users take photos.
• Why I didn’t use fragments
• Dealing with end user feedback
See you all on Wed!
(Pizzas and Sodas will be provided)