GDG Social Media Coordinator

Corey Leigh Latislaw

May 11, 2014, 6:27:53 PM5/11/14
to android-allian...@googlegroups.com, AndroidAlliance...@meetup.com
Hi all,

Since Dallas has left our fair city for opportunities in NYC, we are in need of a new social media coordinator.

Responsibilities
  • Handles event creation in Meetup and Google+.
  • Coordinate with speaker coordinator (Chuck) to update event with bio, topic, etc. for the Android group.
  • Coordinate with all GDG groups (e.g. Android, Glass meetup, Angular) to obtain event data.
  • Spread the word through social media channels before the event.
  • Help publicize the event with tweets, photos, etc. during the event.
  • Update attendance totals after the meetings in Google’s system
Please contact myself and Arpit if you are interested in filling the position. If several people are interested, we'll have a community vote.

Best!
Corey

--
Let's connect!