AndroGuard Development

zyrikby

Feb 10, 2015, 9:13:43 AM2/10/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Dear authors,

As I see, a lot of different tools currently use AndroGuard as a backend because it provides a lot of capabilities required for Android app analysis. However, as I currently see the development progress of AndroGuard lately has been slowing down. However, I see from the community the demand in such kind of tool.

So, my questions are:
1. Is there any plan how to streamline the development of AndroGuard?
2. Is there any support from the companies (like Google, who benefits a lot from this tool)?
3. Does Google develop its own version of AndroGuard?

Concluding, I would like to know about the future of this very useful tool (at least for me).

Anthony Desnos

Feb 10, 2015, 9:28:40 AM2/10/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have not post since a long time. The repository is here right now:

and as you can see, we work on it (see the commits).

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "Androguard".

zyrikby

Feb 10, 2015, 9:53:48 AM2/10/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anthony,

I see and I even contributed to it. But you cannot disagree that the progress now is very slow comparing to what you did several years ago. So, I tried to figure out if AndroGuard will continue to develop and now I see that you will take care of it. So, I will continue to use it in my research and improve it when it is possible.

Thank you for the answer!