Android malware analysis

Paolo Pirone

Oct 18, 2014, 8:41:27 AM10/18/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I have installed the last version of Androguard and I want to use androlyze.py to check if an apk is a malware or not.
It 's the first time I use this program, so I  decided to follow the tutorial of the site, where it makes analysis of malware ("Is it a malware?").
The problem I found is in the first line of code "from elsim.elsign import dalvik_elsign" .
I can import "dalvik_elsign" but this then try to do another import "from libelsign import elsign" and gives me this error "No module named elsign."
Does anyone have an idea how to solve this error?

Thank you very much in advance.
Paolo.