Building Androguard -1.9 on Win7 64-bit

Doaa Hassan

Mar 14, 2014, 4:10:34 PM3/14/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I build Androguard -1.9 from the source code using python 2.6.6 on Win7 64-bit. What I did is the following:

2- I unziped the file then I cut and paste the unziped folder to C drive, So I can accees Androguard folder from the following path:

C:\androguard-1.9>

3- I installed python 2.6.6

4- I tried to use Androguard to analyze apk file in the Androguard folder and I got the error shown below:
C:\androguard-1.9>androlyze.py appName.apk -m . -p
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\androguard-1.9\androlyze.py", line 42, in <module>
    from IPython.frontend.terminal.embed import InteractiveShellEmbed
ImportError: No module named IPython.frontend.terminal.embed

In fact I feel that I miss some steps in building Androguard as I did not work with setup.py in Androguard and due to this I got the error above.

Could you please let me know what I should do in order to build Androguard  correctly on my win 7 machine?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Doaa

Bincker China

Jul 24, 2014, 6:45:41 AM7/24/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
advice you that deploy on ubunto 10.0.4 or later  LTS version

在 2014年3月15日星期六UTC+8上午4时10分34秒,Doaa Hassan写道: