Cannot write to external SD card in Android 7 - 550 Requested action not taken

dotpo...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2017, 2:45:43 PM11/6/17
to AndreasLiebig
Cannot write to the external SD card in Android 7.

Getting this when trying to create a directory, the same happens on file deletion requests:
550 Requested action not taken. /storage/1234-5678/DCIM/Directory : insufficient rights, file does not exist or other error

Reading works, also reading and writing to the internal memory.

This has been discussed before in a previous thread as a side-topic.

Are there any upcoming fixes for this?

Andreas Liebig

Nov 12, 2017, 2:55:10 AM11/12/17
to andreasl...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, due to other work I currently do not have and have not had any time to work on the FTPServer.

I do not know yet when I will be able to invest time into it again. I want to, just not sure yet when it will be possible.