Please Post the .APK for FTPServer 2.9.1(66) somewhere! I got it working nicely.

Russel Future

Aug 19, 2021, 7:51:42 AM8/19/21
to AndreasLiebig
Hello Andreas Liebig;
FTPServer 2.9.1(66) is a great piece of software, and I now have it working nicely with
my other (newer) Android Tablets (7.1.1, and will try to later Android versions also..)
I understand you pulled it from the Playstore.

I understand about the Playstore.  I had several APL interpreters and a nice GNUplot
application there, but Google requries constant updating, and they took them down,
and I decided not to re-post them.   But I put the .APKs up on my Github site, for
free download - and sideloading, if anyone was still using them, or wanted them.
They are completely free, no advertising or anything like that.

Could you please put FTPServer 2.9.1(66) somewhere where I can download
a copy?  It runs just fine with a recent Linux CentOS 7 and 8 version of Linux FTP,
and it is really a useful thing to have.  Saves me having to jailbreak any Android
tablets, as it allows the tablet to run a file-server.  Thanks, if you can do it!
- Mark Langdon (aka Russel F.)

Russel Future

Aug 19, 2021, 7:55:54 AM8/19/21
to AndreasLiebig
Always I answer my own questions ... !
I just found where you put the .APKs for FTPServer 2.9.1 (66)...   If anyone is interested,
they are here:

Click the little blue down arrow over on the left to make the down load happen.
No action needed on your part.
Thanx again for taking the time to build and release this little gem!
- Mark Langdon (aka Russel F.)

Andreas Liebig

Aug 22, 2021, 1:05:10 PM8/22/21
to AndreasLiebig
Hi!

Glad you found it and didn't have to wait for me to come back from my hike to get the version :)
Happy to hear this old thing is still useful!