FTPServer: Allowed Connections Not Working

gc8...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2014, 1:36:21 PM8/23/14
to andreasl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andreas,

Yesterday, I reset my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. This mobile device operates from the Android version 3.2. I reinstalled the FTPServer I used for at least two years from this mobile device. Unfortunately I have not managed to get the FTPServer working again from my old mobile device.

In the log, the following message appears:

Not Accepting WIFI connections in preferences for "MyNetwork". Enable connection accepting in the preferences for "MyNetwork".

From the FTPServer application, when I click on Preferences > Allowed connections, and I activate "MyNetwork", and I click on the OK button, the selection is not activated. If I click again on Allowed connections, the selection is still unchecked. I am not able to activate anything in the Allowed connections section. Does this mean that the application is no longer compatible with Android 3.2?

Andreas Liebig

Aug 26, 2014, 7:02:04 AM8/26/14
to andreasl...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

The FTPServer should still be working with that version.
Did you restore FTPServer from a backup, or did you install it again from the market place?

The preferences changed for newer versions,
so what could be:
If you have it installed for a newer version (i think it is Android 4.3+), if you reinstall and it restores those preferences, there might be a problem.

Try deleting the app data from the applications menu for FTPServer and try again.

Hope that helps,
otherwise let me know.

Br,
Andreas

Ghislain Coutu

Aug 27, 2014, 9:24:23 PM8/27/14
to andreasl...@googlegroups.com

Hello Andreas,

I uninstalled and reinstalled the program.

Unfortunately, it did not work.

Andreas Liebig

Sep 3, 2014, 6:10:38 AM9/3/14
to andreasl...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

that is strange.

I guess you already tried clearing the application data of the FTPServer?

I do not have an android device with 3.2.
I will try to run it in a virtual machine and see if I can reproduce the issue

shubham...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2016, 5:47:57 PM12/9/16
to AndreasLiebig
Sir can you suggest any study material on FTP server

Thanks

Shubham Agrawal
Shubham...@gmail.com

Andreas Liebig