Transfer hangs at the end

dirk.v...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2019, 9:08:01 AM3/22/19
to AndreasLiebig
Hi Andreas,
I have been using your FTPServer app (on Android) for quite some time now and I never had any problems until today.
The app opens the connection and allows me to navigate to the Camera folder of the DCIM map. After dragging a jpg-file from the smartphone (Samsung S6 Edge 64Gb) to the desktop the copy starts but never completes.

The link on my desktop has the following command defined: C:\Windows\explorer.exe "ftp://FTP:xxx...@192.168.178.54:5059" where xxxxxxx is the password which I have double checked.

Attached is a log that I have downloaded using a USB-cable link. I hope you can figure out what is going wrong as I don't have a clue.

Many thanks in advance.
Dirk Van Giel
BELGIUM

FTPServer_20190322134330.log

Andreas Liebig

Mar 25, 2019, 4:52:56 PM3/25/19
to AndreasLiebig
Hi Dirk,

sorry to heat you have problems.

The error that you see says the the data connection was reset.

I have experienced problems with the Windows explorer back then when I developed the app.
You could try using Filezilla instead.

 Br,
Andreas