Any updates to FTPServer would be much appreciated.

trashe...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2017, 5:13:30 AM10/1/17
to AndreasLiebig
Hello Andreas,

I have been using FTPServer ever since I bought a smart phone a few years ago and it has helped me transfer huge files to my pc with great ease.

I recently bought a new phone with Android Nougat and noted that the "Pick Folder" option does nothing when clicked on (a screenshot is attached for your quick reference). Any updates to get your software working in the later versions of Android would be great.

You could even consider going the donation ware route.

PS: There were a few photos stuck in my wife's old phone (with a dying battery and frequent crashes). I was able to resurrect it temporarily and quickly transfer the photos to the PC. So thanks for that:).

JB and Nougat options - Copy.jpg