FTP Error

Tammy Blalock

Feb 14, 2017, 9:42:19 AM2/14/17
to AndreasLiebig
I am trying to send jpeg files to my Galaxy S7 from my Nikon D4s via a WT5 wireless transmitter added to the camera.

I'm running FTP Server 2.9.1(66)

My FTP server setting are as follows:

In blue bar at top: (FTPServer (192.168.43.1.260...
user and pass: entered
port: 26000
Launch at startup = deselected
Default interface
Wakeup on command
Refresh media after transfer
Allowed connections = none
Default Directory = /sdcard/DCIM/Album 1
Time to Wait = 2500

My Camera Settings are as follows:

GENERAL
Profile Name: Android
Password protection: off

WIRELESS
SSID: Samsung Galaxy S7 6160
Communication Mode: Infrastructure
Channel" Greyed out.
Authentication: WPA2-PSK
Encryption: AES (There are also five "*" symbols. I guess it's my password "nikon"
Key Index: Greyed out.

TCP/IP
Obtain automatically: Off
Address: 192.168.043.001
Mask: 255.255.255.000
Gateway: Off (Address greyed out.)
Domain Name Server (DNS); Off (Address greyed out.)

FTP
Server Type: FTP
Address:
Folder:
Port: 26000
Passive Mode: on
Anonymous Login: Off
User Id: tammy
Password:  (There are five "*" symbols. I put my password "nikon"
Proxy Server: Off (Address and Port are greyed out.)

I do not see my camera connected to my phone as a connected device and the network connection times out after about 20 seconds with an "FTP error".

I am at a complete loss. Can someone see anything I may be doing wrong?

Andreas Liebig

Feb 16, 2017, 1:06:30 AM2/16/17
to AndreasLiebig

Hi.

Try selecting the specific interface with your IP address in the preferences.

Andreas

Tammy Blalock

Feb 16, 2017, 11:31:28 AM2/16/17
to AndreasLiebig
Okay, from the app, I selected the WLAN interface. It had my IP address in it and now I am receiving a "wireless error" on my camera. If I understand correctly, this indicates that I have something incorrect with the SSID/passcode settings.

Tammy Blalock

Feb 16, 2017, 11:44:30 AM2/16/17
to AndreasLiebig
I retract that. I did select the WLan interface with my IP address, but forgot to turn on my hotspot. I'm back at receiving an FTP error. :(

Andreas Liebig

Feb 17, 2017, 3:08:01 AM2/17/17
to AndreasLiebig
Have you set the correct IP Address of the FTPServer on your Camera?

What output do you see on the FTPServer?