Summer Wrestling Camp

Saferite, Christopher

Mar 30, 2015, 10:36:11 AM3/30/15
to andover-jagu...@googlegroups.com
Here is the flyer for our summer wrestling camp on June 15th-18th. I would like to see all of our little league kids here. This is a great opportunity to have a summer time refresher, and learn a few new things from some of the best wrestlers in the country. We will have 4 Oklahoma State wrestlers here for 4 days, we need to take advantage of it! The cost is only $75.

Chris Saferite
2014 Jag Camp Flier.doc

Darren Claphan

Mar 30, 2015, 2:17:46 PM3/30/15
to Andover Jaguar Wrestling Club, andoverjagu...@groups.facebook.com
Parents,

Please take a moment to pass this flyer along to all your Summer and Fall Sports teams. Wrestling is a wonderful sport and will only help athletes along their path to success. No matter whether it is baseball, football, soccer, lacrosse, and/or basketball.

If your child plays another sport or you coach another sport, please spread this around.

Most Sincerely,

Darren Claphan

Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:36:11 -0500
Subject: Summer Wrestling Camp