June Wrestling Practices

Saferite, Christopher

Apr 28, 2015, 10:42:17 AM4/28/15
to andover-jagu...@googlegroups.com
Parents, I am going to be opening up the wrestling room starting on Thursday, June 4th thru Thursday, July 2nd. We will be having a one hour practice for high school and middle school kids from 8:15am-9:15am and little league kids from 9:30am-10:30am. This will only be on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The main focus will be on technique (some live wrestling) and just keeping the kid's mind on wrestling a little. It is very hard for young kids to learn something and then take 8 months off and remember anything. I strongly encourage you to bring them up. I am hoping to have Jake Gentzler come up with me for these practices, he is a former Jaguar and a 3x high school state champ. He is currently wrestling with Newman University.

Also, please don't forget about our wrestling camp this summer. We have 4 Oklahoma State wrestlers coming in from June 15th-18th. During this week, we will obviously not have our one hour practices. This will be a great camp for your kids to come to as well. I have had these guys come up the last 2 years and they do a great job.

Morning practices will be $40 for the entire month. Please make check payable to Chris Saferite, you can pay before we start or just bring a check on the first morning.

Summer Wrestling camp will be $75. Please make that check payable to Jaguar Wrestling. I have attached another copy of the camp flyer.

If you have any questions, please call me at 323-3332 or you can email me at safe...@usd385.org

Thanks,
Chris Saferite
2014 Jag Camp Flier.doc