Granby Clinic Andover High School October 25th and 26th

jonb...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2014, 1:43:20 PM10/3/14
to andover-jagu...@googlegroups.com
I came across this posted on the forum on the Kansas USA Wrestling website...I spoke with Coach Brett and he said it is for wrestlers of all ages including the 6/8 and unders...I was giving it some serious thought for Jonny and wanted to know if anybody else might be interested. Might be a good way to get them back in wrestling mode before the season starts!

Jon

Andover High School will be hosting a Granby clinic on October 25-26. We will have Old Dominion assistant wrestling coach James Nicholson (D1 career record of 138-20, 2011 CAA Wrestler of the year, 2008 CAA Rookie of the Year, 4 time CAA Champion, and 2 time NCAA All American). The cost of the clinic is $60 or you can pay $20 per session if you are unable to attend all of the sessions. You may pay when you arrive for camp. Please contact Brett Fiene at (316)641-9819 if you have any questions.

Session Times:
October 25th
Registration 8am-9am
session1 9am-12
Lunch on your own 12-1pm
seesion2 1pm-4pm

October 26th
Session3 9am-12

Gibson, Bob (Koch Chem Tech)

Oct 3, 2014, 8:58:02 PM10/3/14
to andover-jagu...@googlegroups.com

Givi Gibson would be interested in attending.

Lindon Bontz

Oct 5, 2014, 8:26:55 PM10/5/14
to andover-jagu...@googlegroups.com
I wish Aidan could do this but we have an out of town cross country meet on the 26th.

Lindon N. Bontz

President

Visual Media Group, LLC

316.213.3779

lin...@vmgict.com

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 10:43:20 -0700
From: jonb...@gmail.com

To: andover-jagu...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Granby Clinic Andover High School October 25th and 26th

jonb...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2014, 4:33:17 PM10/6/14
to andover-jagu...@googlegroups.com
Lindon, apparently it is broken up in three blocks two on Sat the 25th and one on Sunday..they can pay for each session/block individually $20 or all three $60....Jonny will have to leave early during the first block because he has a Flag football game that morning.. Here is a flier the registration

On Friday, October 3, 2014 12:43:20 PM UTC-5, jonb...@gmail.com wrote:
[...]

andover camp flier.pdf

jonb...@gmail.com