Youth Rugby Program Registration - Camp On Saturday

David Farris

Mar 10, 2016, 2:03:13 PM3/10/16
to David Farris

Parents:

Just reminding you all of the new youth rugby program in Wichita. It is open to boys and girls grades 3-8.  This program is completely non-contact and will be using flags.  Our focus will be on safety along with passing, catching, running with the ball, offensive formations, defensive formations, and more. In rugby, everyone plays and participant gets to run the ball! This program is based on having fun and getting a basic introduction to the game.

The season runs every Sunday, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, from April 10 to May 22, 2016. We will practice and play games during that time frame. Sundays only so it won’t interfere with other sports. We will be using the fields at the Stryker Soccer Complex. This program is being run by the defending National Champion Wichita Rugby Club in conjunction with the City of Wichita Park and Recreation Department. The price is $45 per child for the entire program. And that price includes a jersey for your kiddo to keep!

For more information visit our website at www.warriorsyouthrugby.com. With questions or for more information send an email to warriorsy...@gmail.com.  Also you may like or follow our Facebook page for updates at Warriors Youth Rugby. To sign up click here: https://secure.rec1.com/KS/wichita-parks-recreation/reg.php.

Feel free to forward and circulate this to friends and family. Sorry if you got this multiple times but I have too many distribution lists involving the kids! Jake and Logan are both participating and I will be coaching. Hope to see your kids there!

As an added bonus, and to have an opportunity for your kids to try it out and see what they think, we are hosting an hour and a half rugby basics clinic this Saturday, March 12, from 10:00 am to 11:30 am at the Stryker Soccer Complex. Let me know if you can attend and I am happy to provide rides if necessary. Thanks!

Dave Farris

IMG_0159.JPG