Table Workers needed for Park City Classic Tournament

1 view

Darren Claphan

Mar 5, 2015, 9:28:30 PM3/5/15
to Andover Jaguar Wrestling Club, andoverjagu...@groups.facebook.com, Kari Coultis, David Farris, Chris Saferite, tut...@usd385.org
Good evening all Wrestling Parents,

I received a call this evening from the Park City Classic asking if we could possibly supply table workers for 2-3 tables for the morning and afternoon Sessions. They would pay the Club $500.00 for the assistance. We need approximately (8-12) people if we figure 2 people per table per session. The tables will be all Track Wrestling with Track Wrestling ScoreClocks so we would only need (2) workers per table, no scoreboard flipping required. Just a Towel Tapper and Clock/Scorekeeper.

In order to entice participation, we can take the $500 and deduct some of next years club dues. If we have (8) Volunteers, each person would get $50.00 off of next years club dues. If we have someone who wants to volunteer for (2) Sessions, they would get $100.00 off.

If anyone would like Free Admission to the Tournament and is willing to work a session, please let me know ASAP. It will be first come first serve. I will update as folks volunteer. Thank you all.

Morning Session - 0800 - 12:30 Approximately
Evening Session - 1:00pm - 5:00 pm Approximately

Most Sincerely,

Darren Claphan

Darren Claphan

Mar 5, 2015, 9:54:54 PM3/5/15
to Andover Jaguar Wrestling Club, andoverjagu...@groups.facebook.com, Kari Coultis, David Farris, Chris Saferite, tut...@usd385.org
Good evening again everyone,

The Classic just called again and they were able to fill the slots. Thank you all for your consideration.

Darren Claphan

From: clap...@live.com
To: andover-jagu...@googlegroups.com; andoverjagu...@groups.facebook.com; ka...@coultislaw.com; dfa...@hzflaw.com; safe...@usd385.org; tut...@usd385.org
Subject: Table Workers needed for Park City Classic Tournament