Youth Rugby Program Registration

David Farris

Jan 27, 2016, 12:22:01 AM1/27/16
to Allison Todd, andover-wre...@googlegroups.com, Blake Coultis, Brett Hutchinson, Brian Riley, Chris Saferite, clap...@live.com, Daniel Compton, Darnell Bortz, Dave (W) Farris, Jack Gibbbons, Jacob Schnur, Jeff Maki, Kari Coultis, lbo...@hotmail.com, Vorn Ven, Devin Archibald, Tricia Archibald, Bair Blaine, Bair Katie, Sara Barnhart, Chris Barscewski, jbe...@benco.com, Briggs Tim, Seth Carey, Nate Carnahan, Mcha...@gmail.com, chandle...@yahoo.com, chandle...@yahoo.com, da...@thepicturelady.us, Ron Draper, trac...@cox.net, Chris Duncan, Amy Feimer, Jake Gawith, Carrie Gawith, Jayme Gawith, Mitch Gee, Bob Gibson, Mindy Gustus, Justin Holcomb, Sabrina Holcomb, Dennis Howard, Toni Howard, Hutchinson, Brett A., Don Jackson, Chris Kabler, Karen Labrum, steph...@yahoo.com, Travis Lane, Tom Lasater, Lindsay McClellan, Jamie Miller, chris_...@yahoo.com, Brent Novak, Leslie Novak, Ryan Orban, Sarah Orban, Mike Ring, Vanessa Ring, Brandon Root, Wendy, Molly McFarland Sanchez, Sheppard Josh, chris short, Darren Spitzenberger, Mary Spitzenberger, Dusty Stupka, Kylie Stupka, icts...@cox.net, Thiel, Donald T, Tayler Thiel, Justin Trimmell, John Weber, Kriste Weber, Bethany Tenpenny, Champlin Amy, Champlin Curt, Corie Burgess, Deb (W) Farris, Eldon Boisseau, Ericka Albin, Ian Wolfe, Karen Wilson, Kendra Maikori, Kory Wilson, Mark Burgess, Melissa Carnahan, Michelle Farris, Nola Weyrauch, Roger McClellan, Ryan Weyrauch, Scott Tenpenny, Seth Albin, Shock Maikori, Tawnya Sheppard, Teresa Wolfe, Wright Robert, Paul Garrelts, Tina Garrelts, Patrick Lowrence, Benjamin Steve, jamal...@yahoo.com, Will Harmon, Andrea Redenbaugh, Bruce Redenbaugh, Melissa Schumacher, Tim (H) Schumacher, Jaguar Parents Andover, Britt Harper, Tom Bonin

Parents:

Wichita has a new youth rugby program this year!  It is open to boys and girls grades 3-8.  This program is completely non-contact and will be using flags.  Our focus will be on safety along with passing, catching, running with the ball, offensive formations, defensive formations, and more. In rugby, everyone plays and participant gets to run the ball! This program is based on having fun and getting a basic introduction to the game.

The season runs every Sunday, 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, from April 10 to May 22, 2016. We will be using the fields at the Stryker Soccer Complex. This program is being run by the defending National Champion Wichita Rugby Club in conjunction with the City of Wichita Park and Recreation Department. The price is $45 per child for the entire program.

For more information visit our website at www.warriorsyouthrugby.com. With questions or for more information send an email to warriorsy...@gmail.com.  Also you may like or follow our Facebook page for updates at Warriors Youth Rugby.

To sign up click here: https://secure.rec1.com/KS/wichita-parks-recreation/reg.php. Feel free to forward and circulate this to friends and family. Sorry if you got this multiple times but I have too many distribution lists involving the kids!

Hope to see your kids there!

Dave Farris