Suggestion

dgstra...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2015, 9:54:29 AM1/4/15
to and...@googlegroups.com
I am working with this app and have to say it is the best so far I have come across as far as capturing needed data for my line of work.

I know you are probably working on bigger and better things presently.

However, is there a way to add an ending time to the trip so it calculate trip time? (HR:MN) As well as mileage.

Also, when you create a Tag w/comment field entry, is there a way to have the comment field populated from the tag when selected during mileage entry?

Just wanted to say again, GREAT JOB on such a useful app.

AndiCar Support

Jan 6, 2015, 10:57:38 AM1/6/15
to and...@googlegroups.com, dgstra...@gmail.com
Hi,

Thank You for your appreciation!

I will try to implement your request but I cannot give you a time frame for it.

ke7...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2015, 1:37:46 PM2/13/15
to and...@googlegroups.com
I'd really like to see this added as well. Great app!

miki

Feb 14, 2015, 7:15:51 PM2/14/15
to and...@googlegroups.com, ke7...@gmail.com
Hi all!

I working hard on this!

miki

Feb 22, 2015, 6:26:35 AM2/22/15
to and...@googlegroups.com, dgstra...@gmail.com
I published a new version which can record the ending date/time for the trip record. It will take a few hours until you see the update.

For the tag / comment combination please use the template functionality (in the mileage record window fill he tag / comment and save them as a template).