Secure backup failure

niel.t...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 2:25:31 PM8/13/17
to AndiCar - free car manager
My secure backup is failing. The error says it cannot find the backup files. Can the path it looks in for the file be changed?

miki

Aug 16, 2017, 2:04:06 PM8/16/17
to AndiCar - free car manager, niel.t...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please contact me at andicar...@gmail.com

Thanks

miki

Aug 30, 2017, 12:49:34 PM8/30/17
to AndiCar - free car manager, niel.t...@gmail.com

Hi,

Today, I detected and corrected an ugly mistake, made when I registered AndiCar on Google.

Please try again the secure backup by disabling (if is still enabled) and enabling it again.

After you choose the Google account, an authorization request screen should appear, like in the attached screenshot

Press "Allow" to authorize AndiCar to send emails using your account.

P.S. The secure backup email is sent asynchronously, so it can take a while until you get the notification/email in your inbox.

device-2017-08-30-185346.png