GPS Tracking No Longer Automatic

cmd...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2016, 10:02:07 AM4/22/16
to AndiCar - free car manager
Not sure exactly what has happened on my Android Samsung S4 but the GPS tracking no longer activates automatically.  Any ideas of a potential fix?  Thank you in advance.

miki

Apr 25, 2016, 4:27:24 AM4/25/16
to AndiCar - free car manager, cmd...@gmail.com
Hi,

Please ensure you use the last version of AndiCar (4.4.1 - check on the bottom of the main screen)
Also, please try to delete and recreate the link between your car's Bluetooth adapter and AndiCar (Menu -> Preference -> Configure Add-On Services -> Bluetooth link detector).

If the problem still present please send me the version of your device's Android.