How do I change the frequency of the automatic backups?

alvina...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2013, 2:51:35 PM1/28/13
to and...@googlegroups.com
I can't seem to find a way to change from daily to weekly or monthly. Can this be done at all? Or can we opt for manual backing up?

Thanks.

AndiCar Support

Jan 28, 2013, 3:50:25 PM1/28/13
to and...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The frequency can be Daily or Weekly.
Open the "Backup Service Schedule" configuration (Preferences -> Configure Add-On services -> Backup Service Schedule) screen and choose your preferred frequency. If you choose weekly you must select one or more weekday(s).

Inline image 2
--

Best wishes,
    Miklos Keresztes

Miklos Keresztes

Jan 28, 2013, 3:58:03 PM1/28/13
to and...@googlegroups.com
If you want to create manual backup open "Preferences -> Backup or restore your database" and hit the Backup button.

Inline image 1

image.png
image.png

alvina...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2013, 1:36:34 AM1/31/13
to and...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the help everyone... I've managed to change to weekly... Cheers.