How to import data from previous *.csv file report

kyawzey...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2013, 2:23:35 PM3/15/13
to and...@googlegroups.com
I recently switched to a new phone.

I've been using andicar with my old phone, and I managed to have a refuel report in csv format that I'd like to import to my new phone. I didn't have the backup data from my old phone though.

Is there a way to import data from csv file?

Thanks,

Miklos Keresztes

Mar 15, 2013, 2:55:55 PM3/15/13
to and...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is no way to import data from exported csv files. For this kind of operation you need a database backup.

Regards,
Miklos

Best wishes,
Miklos Keresztes

kyawzey...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2013, 3:19:22 PM3/15/13
to and...@googlegroups.com
Would you include this feature in the future release? I believe this is pretty useful feature.
//K

miki

Mar 15, 2013, 4:03:08 PM3/15/13
to and...@googlegroups.com, kyawzey...@gmail.com
No. I will not include this.
AndiCar have a more powerful backup/restore functionality with automatic (based on configurable schedules) and secure backup (the backups can  aromatically sent to an email address).