Can data be shared between devices for multiple cars and drivers?

21harvi...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2015, 11:50:07 AM10/24/15
to AndiCar - free car manager
Can data be shared between multiple devices for multiple cars and drivers?  For example we have two vehicles and two drivers to keep records for.  The two drivers occasionally switch between the two vehicles.  I need to be able to share the data for the two vehicles between the two drivers on multiple devices.  Can this be done with AndiCar?

Miklós Keresztes

Oct 24, 2015, 12:27:01 PM10/24/15
to and...@googlegroups.com

The data cannot be shared between multiple devices. In this situation a possible solution is to consolidate the records outside of the application. All kind of records can be exported as csv and can be consolidated in Excel, Google sheets, etc.