DroidX to DroidX2 unable to transfer data

Steve Gates

Apr 26, 2012, 12:30:56 AM4/26/12
to AndiCar - free car manager
Hello

Knave had 4 different DroidX's and each time I was able to reload
AndiCar and restore my data from the sdcard. I had to get a Droid X2
to resolve a persistent rebooting issue. I installed AndiCar, my data
is still on the sdcard, but I do not show any database to restore as
before. Help! Thank you.

AndiCar Support

Apr 26, 2012, 1:26:55 AM4/26/12
to AndiCar - free car manager
Hello,

This is because Droid X2 have an internal USB storage and in this case
your AndiCar files are located on that device and not on the external
sdcard.
You can verify by opening the Storage screen form the phone settings
(Settings -> Storage). If this is your case you will see three storage
zones: Device memory, USB storage and SD card.
The solution for your problem is to move the whole andicar folder from
the SD card to the USB storage using an Android file explorer (My
files or AndExplorer) or a PC. If you use an Android file explorer the
SD card is located on /sdcard/external_sd.

Steve R Gates

Apr 29, 2012, 7:24:21 PM4/29/12
to AndiCar - free car manager
Hello,

I should have thought about transferring the files from the sd card to
the internal storage. This helps me very much, thank you. I have two
questions:

1. Is there a way to import a report that I have exported to email?
2. How can I go about buying the Pro version?

Thank you for your help and this app!!

Steve

On Apr 26, 12:26 am, AndiCar Support <andicar.supp...@gmail.com>

AndiCar Support

Apr 30, 2012, 10:29:52 AM4/30/12
to AndiCar - free car manager
Hi,

Unfortunately the reports cannot be imported back in AndiCar.
The pro version can be purchased from Samsung Apps or SlideME.