pad block corrupted error?

TomG

Nov 18, 2011, 11:17:22 PM11/18/11
to AndiCar - free car manager
Since my last upgrade to 3.7.0, I'm getting the following error when
entering AndiCar

pad block corrupted

The above error does not seem to impact my data (as far as I can
tell). Is there a need to be worried about this error? I have a Galaxy
IIS with Gingerbread (v2.3.3).

I ended up resolving the issue, by completing the following;

1. Creating a backup of my data using backup function within AndiCar
2. Un-installed AndiCar app
3. Re-install AndiCar from the MArketplace
4. On initial launch, AndiCar found my backup files and asked if I
would like to restore - I answered (yes)

I no longer experiencing the above error, just wonder what this may
have been caused by?

Cheers,
-tom

turul69

Nov 21, 2011, 4:54:52 AM11/21/11
to AndiCar - free car manager
It is OK as long as the application work without any error.