Dark theme?

Anton Potapov

Jul 25, 2013, 6:46:49 AM7/25/13
to and...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have downloaded and installed the app from google.code. On screenshots there is a dark theme along with light one. But i do not see hoe to change it from inside the application. Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance

AndiCar Support

Jul 27, 2013, 8:00:50 AM7/27/13
to and...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

The dark theme is not animore available.

The latest versions of AndiCar use only standard android themes.

P.S. The screenshots with the dark theme will be removed shortly.

Best wishes,
Miklós Keresztes.

bartm...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2014, 11:59:10 AM1/3/14
to and...@googlegroups.com
I too would also like to see the dark theme again. I haven't been able to use the updated versions because I want to continue to have a dark background.