Fwd: [aryayouthgroup] Re:Why come to India to loot money.

Ajit Mishra

Feb 28, 2011, 9:11:50 AM2/28/11
to Ajit Bhaskar, a.vysyaraju, Abhijeet1857, adi.jha23, amitkumarmajor, anbu_kishore, andhaqanoon, anupkidak, Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma, ashutosh jha 22565671, av.srikanth, Avinash Agnihotri, Joe Rajeswar AO PB, bhagavaandaas tyaagi, bharhaas.bhadas, भारतमाता, आदर्श गो-ग्राम योजना ट्रस्ट (रजि.), blogvani, srinivasan babul, Nirantar - Hindi Blogzine, Deepanjan Choudhary, chandan dutta, dabhi.dinesh7, dabhipravinb, deeps xume, dr.pankaj shukla, dhiman_ak, dinesh, Dr. Kavita Vachaknavee, Ramesh singh Dhami, edi_gaurav, engineershubham.tiwari, Mohan Lal (Kamal pandey friend's), grenukapathy, Mohan Gupta, Geeta Tripathi, Mangesh Ghare, georgemullasseril, gckapoor, harish_74, hellovikas77, hinduxpose8, hindi, Joe Rajeshwar, kamal pandey, khemchandrapan, ram krishan, kanpurbloggers, Aftab Khan, Little-Breasts-The-Return, rohit mishra, multivlevel-marketing, marsal125, mohd javed, mr.drdevendra, muthu165, S N Rai, Saurabh TRIPATHI, svamee paramchet na nand,svamee shree jee, Rajendra Srivastava, prasannas, vijay patanjali, प्रवीण त्रिवेदी ╬ PRAVEEN TRIVEDI