Fwd: Fw: [SDF] [GHHF] Request the Facebook to remove the Page denigrating our Gods and Goddesses. Do it NOW. Takes FIVE second. FORWARD it all your friends to do

Ajit Mishra

Mar 28, 2011, 9:35:52 PM3/28/11
to Deepanjan Choudhary, chandan dutta, dabhi.dinesh7, dabhipravinb, deeps xume, dr.pankaj shukla, dhiman_ak, dinesh, Dr. Kavita Vachaknavee, Dr.Rupesh Shrivastava, Ramesh singh Dhami, rohit mishra, Rahul Chhibramau 9794420959, raj.jagdish, Rajendra Srivastava, rakesh_22verma, ram krishan, ramesh joshi, ramesh joshi, rdeepak4, rps_rana01, rswadhwa02, Mukul S., S N Rai, Sarad Jha, Saurabh TRIPATHI, shuchivikas, sridhar_bh, srinivasan babul, ssjohalss, Sunil Upadhyay, Abhijeet1857, adi.jha23, Ajit Bhaskar, amitkumarmajor, anbu_kishore, andhaqanoon, anupkidak, Aryakrishti-Vedic-Dharma, Mangesh Ghare, Mohan Gupta, Mohan Lal (Kamal pandey friend's), multivlevel-marketing, munishpowergrid