New fashion shopping! ! !

Ajit Mishra

Apr 9, 2011, 3:58:32 AM4/9/11
Hi friends:
   We are a large wholesaler who mainly sell electrical product  ,bags.such as digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Notebooks, Digital Video, GPS,MP4, and so on.
my web is : www.electron68.com
my email  is : peak...@188.com
can  offer you both high quality products and good price .All items we list on this  website are brand new and original with sealed box. and come with official warranty  .
Our company is famous in China, We have our own warehouse and stores, we have  clients all over the world.the prestige is excellent.The item is elegant and cheap,  being welcome among the people of different walks of life!
If you have some suggestions about our products or our service, please
tell us ,and we must accept and improve ,and appreciate you very much. we hope we  can cooperate happily in the long term.
Our belief: credit is the first, customers are our god.