SNAP advisory board report

Gabriel Bodard

Aug 4, 2014, 1:17:41 PM8/4/14
to ancient...@googlegroups.com
With apologies for the delay, I've just posted the minutes from the
first advisory board meeting of the SNAP:DRGN project to the blog at:
http://snapdrgn.net/archives/252

The advisory board is chaired by Øyvind Eide (to whom thanks for
typing up these minutes) and also made up of Fabian Koerner, Robert
Parker, Laurie Pearce, Charlotte Roueché, Rainer Simon and Sonia
Ranade. The first meeting was largely an introduction to the project
and clarification of current progress, but we also received some
useful questions and feedback from the board, for which we're very
grateful.

(Minutes also available as PDF from http://snapdrgn.net/advisory-board
if that's a more useful format for any of you.)

All best,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD