OCTO/DCHR PeopleSoft Upgrade | New ESS Portal Now Live, Where To Get HR and Technical Assistance

OCTO Communications

Sep 5, 2017, 9:11:32 AM9/5/17
to OCTO Communications

Hello DC Government Employees,

The previously announced update to the PeopleSoft Employee Self Service (ESS) portal was successful this weekend and is now live and can be accessed at https://ess.dc.gov/psp/essprod/?cmd=login.

For all HR-related questions, please contact your agency’s HR Advisor.  You may also contact DCHR at 202-442-9700 then select Option #5 for additional assistance.

OCTO has set-up a dedicated call line for any technical issues (Please call 202-671-1566 and select Option #5) you may experience. This call center is ready to assist if you have any access issues, need password reset help or need any additional technical assistance.

Thank you for your support!

- OCTO Communications

The new school year is here and every day is a new opportunity for our students to learn and grow. We all have a role to play in ensuring students get to school, ready to learn, and understand that #EveryDayCounts. Go to attendance.dc.gov to learn more.