Migrating from google-groups to online forum at discuss.sincxpress.com

Mike X Cohen

Oct 9, 2019, 3:44:13 AM10/9/19
to analyzingneura...@googlegroups.com
Dear list,

After many happy years of answering questions via google-groups, I'm retiring this group...

BUT FEAR NOT FRIENDS!!! I'm just replacing it with something that I hope will be better.

There are several things I never really liked about the google-groups approach, including that it doesn't work well with non-google email accounts, generates more email, doesn't have categories, and etc etc.

So starting today, I'm migrating and consolidating my interactions to discuss.sincxpress.com. Please sign up there (it's free and secure, of course) and feel free to start the discussion with a question, or introduce yourself, or tell us about your existential crisis in pith.

I will, of course, continue to answer questions sent to this google-group, but I will encourage you to move the discussion to discuss.sincxpress.com.

Thanks everyone!

Mike

--
Mike X Cohen, PhD
Fresh look: mikexcohen.com

Rabnawaz khan

Oct 9, 2019, 3:55:55 AM10/9/19
to analyzingneura...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for providing the platform for discussion. I am already there now.

Best Regards,

Rabnawaz