New discussion board?

niro...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2023, 6:16:42 AM6/11/23
to AnalyzingNeuralTimeSeriesData
Hi,

I've been looking for where to post a question about chapter 22, and I saw that the mailing list is now inactive and moved to discuss.sincxpress.com, but that link is broken. The cached version from google shows that the latest question is from 2021. Is there a new discussion board we can use?

Thanks!

Mike X Cohen

Jun 12, 2023, 4:07:05 AM6/12/23
to analyzingneura...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niro. This group is technically still functional but no longer supported. I did have a Discuss page for a while, but it was rarely used. In the last few years, most people ask me questions on Udemy or YT. You can still post your question here, though, and I'll answer it.

Mike

Mike X Cohen, PhD
Fresh look: mikexcohen.com

niro...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2023, 5:20:46 AM7/11/23
to AnalyzingNeuralTimeSeriesData
Thank you Mike, I'll post my question in a new thread.

Nir