Desperately need help to understand and decode few things in given file

Saptarshee Clinics

Mar 14, 2024, 2:47:51 AMMar 14
to Analog Box
Hello friends
myself Dr Kedar. I am developing a system of sound healing through smartphone app.
I have been using an Abox program ( see attachment) with specific frequencies for healing successfully in my clinic.
Now i want to use these specific ABOX features in my mobile app equalizer and i am not trained in audio engineering.

can you guys please help?
questions
1. in the file below EYES.ABOX   you can see a SLIDER ( by name Frequency Scaling)1.PNG on extreme Left. if you slide it up , the volume of speaker increases creating clear audible tones
where as if you slide down the slider step by step, the volume and its clarity decreases and your speakers starts to vibrate, more you slide down, more vibrations

i want to understand what this feature is called in Audio world
my goal is to create MORE VIBRATION AND LESS SOUND ( Vibration Heals Better)

2. Second Question,
In the middle, next to RED HEXAGONE, there is a Box PAN SPEED,
When i right click it, i can set a value in decimals eg 1.5 HZ or 4.7 HZ
i want to understand this feature and would like to know how i can add this feature on the Equalizer on my website/APP

Please , Please guys , it will be a great help if you give me inputs
eyes A.ABox2

Rune Lund

Mar 14, 2024, 6:13:40 AMMar 14
to analo...@googlegroups.com
Ok sooo.... sound = vibration. What we perceive as sound is air vibrating in turn causing our ears membrane to vibrate making our brain "hear" something. There is a lower limit to what we perceive as sound. Vibrations slower than 20hz are "inaudible". In the audio world these are called subsonic. You have all your oscillators tuned to between 500 and 600hz. So if you want subsonic vibration your slider should be at less than 0.05.

The pan stuff you have going on shifts the vibration back and forth between the two speakers. The frequencies you mention are both subsonic.

For website and phone app implementation i recommend looking in to puredata (open source).

Saptarshee Clinics

Mar 14, 2024, 8:29:32 AMMar 14
to analo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rune
Thank you so much

Can you please share the link of open source software you are recommending.

Also the frequency slider in A Box file,
What would you call it ( the frequency slider) in terms of audio software.
In other words what term i shall seek in the audio software for FREQUENCY SLIDER.

Same question for panning feature
Is it called as panning or any other name in software

With Love and Gratitude
Kedar

Rune Lund

Mar 14, 2024, 8:39:56 AMMar 14
to analo...@googlegroups.com
Https://puredata.info there are forums for all your questions, and there apis for compiling phone apps, integrating with website etc.
The frequency slider controls the frequency of the oscillators sooo i would call it a frequency slider :D