colors!plugins!random

berlimalex...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2015, 2:14:41 AM10/31/15
to Analog Box
Hi,
must look like a strange title topic but it´s pretty simple.. this are just 3 little things i wish or that i dream to maybe one day, who knows, i can see it in ABOX,

colors= simple, just a way to store more presets, maybe 8 or 10 slots ..  or  can this 4 presets be saved to a file or are they stored in a file in the computer so we can make multiple 4 color presets files and somehow load them when we want?

plugins= i´m already happy that we can actually load vst´s, but.. with some plugins the settings are not saved..  my method of working is ..recording to audio files.. so i don´t lost things but would be good to see the plugin module to work a little better !, and

random= ahh just a a randomizer parameters button to the plugins module, would love it!

Thanks 4 THE  great ABOX!

berlimalex...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2015, 8:46:16 PM11/5/15
to Analog Box
..i guess the problem with the not saved plugins settings happens in vst´s that have their parameters settings "hidden"(?) , i mean ..in some hosts theres a parameters button randomizer and this button with some vst´s do nothing cus it doesn´t "see" ,or theres no available parameters to be randomised. IT seems to be with this plugins that abox doent´s save their settings when we save a abox file, also seems to happen with sampler plugins, the samples are not stored too.

(plus a little bypass option for the plugins  like the enable\disable one..and that´s it the rest it´s already Perfect)!!