OTHER POSSIBLE WORLDS - Contemporary Art from Thailand - Panel Discussion - Sund 3 July

Jasmin Stephens

Jun 29, 2022, 10:51:11 PM6/29/22
to an...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues and friends

If you’re in Sydney this Sunday 3rd please join us for a panel discussion about the Thai scene at 2pm at Delmar Gallery. As moderator I’ll be joined by John Clark, Matt Cox, Clare Veal and Haisang Javanalikhikara who is launching Chulalongkorn University’s MA in Curatorial Practice. Haisang is the director of the Faculty Gallery and the co-learning space CUArt4C and co-curator of OTHER POSSIBLE WORLDS.

Presented as part of the exhibition, we’ll be responding to questions around the concept of national attributes and asking what should we be paying attention to within and beyond Thailand?

OTHER POSSIBLE WORLDS – Contemporary Art from Thailand

16albermarle Project Space & Delmar Gallery, Sydney

Until 30 July (16albermarle) and 31 July (Delmar)

Artists: Busui Ajaw, Sompote Ang, Thidarat Chantachua, Tada Hengsapkul, Kasarin Himacharoen, Kusofiyah Nibuesa, Piyarat Piyapongwiwat, Suebsang Sangwachirapiban, Som Supaparinya, Inhathai Suwatthanasilp, Bussaraporn Thongchai, Surajate Thongchau

Curated by John Cruthers (+61 433 020 237) and Haisang Javanalikhikara, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok

https://www.16albermarle.com

Best wishes

Jasmin +61 437 782 720

with John, Haisang and Luise (Guest)