online seminar today: Connections between Osaka 1970 Expo and Expo 88 Brisbane

Sophie McIntyre

Dec 15, 2022, 6:29:18 PM12/15/22
to an...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for the late notice, but I'm forwarding this on behalf of a colleague who has co-organised this online seminar today (16/12) exploring Japan-Australia relations through the arts. I understand it won't be recorded but there will be a podcast available later if you miss it.

Thanks
Sophie

Connections between Osaka 1970 Expo and Expo 88 Brisbane

   RSVP Brisbane: Register on Eventbrite

RSVP Osaka: kl.k...@qut.edu.au

Virtual RSVP: https://qut.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iYCQD3H9SWymgo7-SrTcOw

Proudly supported by the Japanese World Exposition Commemoration Fund 2021, Design Lab, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Belloo Creative and Joshibi University of Art and Design.