AN4AA Curatorial Series 2022: Yin Cao on The Way We Eat

Chaitanya Sambrani

May 2, 2022, 5:16:45 AM5/2/22
to Australasian Network for Asian Art

Dear Colleagues,

Hope this finds everyone safe and well.

We are delighted to announce the first in the AN4AA Curatorial Series for 2022, Dr Yin Cao (Curator of Chinese Art at AGNSW) speaking about her exhibition The Way We Eat. The lecture will take place via Zoom on 5 May, from 1 to 2 pm (AEST).

More information and Zoom link are here: https://www.an4aa.org/curatorial-series-2022

Please feel free to share this announcement with friends and colleagues.

All best wishes,

Chaitanya (on behalf of AN4AA Coordinators)

Dr Chaitanya Sambrani (he/him)

Associate Professor (Reader), Centre for Art History and Art Theory

Convenor, Higher Degrees by Research

School of Art and Design

The Australian National University

Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

e: Chaitanya...@anu.edu.au

Personal Meeting ID: https://anu.zoom.us/j/9588681635?pwd=Y0h5LzJCY3JqTll1UlluMS8rUUJvQT09

ANU Researcher Profile: https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/sambrani-cv

I acknowledge and celebrate the First Australians on whose traditional lands we meet and work, and whose cultures are among the oldest continuing cultures in human history.

Dr Chaitanya Sambrani (he/him)

Associate Professor (Reader), Centre for Art History and Art Theory

Convenor, Higher Degrees by Research

School of Art and Design

The Australian National University

Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

e: Chaitanya...@anu.edu.au

Personal Meeting ID: https://anu.zoom.us/j/9588681635?pwd=Y0h5LzJCY3JqTll1UlluMS8rUUJvQT09

ANU Researcher Profile: https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/sambrani-cv

I acknowledge and celebrate the First Australians on whose traditional lands we meet and work, and whose cultures are among the oldest continuing cultures in human history.

Chaitanya Sambrani

May 2, 2022, 5:43:06 AM5/2/22
to an...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Sorry, there was a typo in my email below, it is Friday 6 May, not 5th!

My apologies and all best,

Chaitanya

--
The Australasian Network for Asian Art is a forum dedicated to the study of Asian art.
To post to the list, email an...@googlegroups.com

Chaitanya Sambrani

May 4, 2022, 11:36:20 PM5/4/22
to Australasian Network for Asian Art

(A gentle reminder of tomorrow’s curatorial talk)

Dear Colleagues,

Hope this finds everyone safe and well.

We are delighted to announce the first in the AN4AA Curatorial Series for 2022, Dr Yin Cao (Curator of Chinese Art at AGNSW) speaking about the exhibition The Way We Eat:

The Way We Eat brings together works of art related to food – that ancient source of inspiration, pleasure and anxiety. It considers what we eat; how food is made, stored and consumed; the evolution of culinary wares; cultural exchange; and the ritual and symbolic meanings associated with food.

The lecture will take place via Zoom on 6 May, from 1 to 2 pm (AEST).

More information and Zoom link are available here: https://www.an4aa.org/curatorial-series-2022