Hey Radical

Venomsoup

Jun 12, 2010, 9:24:18 AM6/12/10
to Amy Jo Johnson Pictures
Nice job on the Amy group! I added a wallpaper for you and yes it's a
"fake" but there is no nudity so if you are at work you can still
check it out. I also added a few What about Brian screen grabs. Damn
DVD wouldn't play on my Windows machine so it was my first attempt at
grabbing screens from my MAC using VLC and it was a nightmare. No
frame by frame, no control of the image size, basically I wanted to
throw a brick through my screen. You have any suggestions for a good
MAC based DVD player that lets you do screen grabs? If I can sort this
out I'll throw the rest of them up on your ftp.