Looking for awesome Ruby/Rails developers

Lars Vonk

Sep 19, 2012, 8:28:41 AM9/19/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

From previous posts I understood it is okay to put job postings here, so here we go:

Zilverline is looking for (freelance) Ruby coders for an assignment in Amsterdam at Zilverline HQ (www.zilverline.com)

Zilverline is partnering with a start-up in the insurance industry. It is highly classified so please eat this email after reading.

We are looking looking for:

- Awesome Ruby/Rails coders
- With Javascript affection
- Who do not hate CSS too much (okay a little is allowed)
- Pluspunten voor degene die Nederlands kunnen lezen en verstaan

What we offer:

- Cool assignment, probably long long term
- Creating online application with lots of nifty integrations
- Beers every friday
- Lot's of candy bars
- Start very short term (in a few days)

If interested (both freelancers and non freelancers) please contact me at lvonk AT zilverline DOT com so we can meet face to face.

Groeten,
Lars Vonk
Zilverline: +31 20 754 21 65

Jankees van Woezik

Sep 20, 2012, 2:01:26 AM9/20/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Hoi Lars,

I'm interested, if you want you can give me a call ... my contact info can be found on my website: http://base42.nl/contact

Ps. Ik spreek Nederlands,

Cheers,
Jankees

Joseph Borremans

Oct 11, 2012, 11:33:06 AM10/11/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
OK. Per instructions I have eaten the email.
I have an interest in the position.
Among my soft skills I have some basic fluency of Dutch.

Looking forward to your response.

Best,

Joseph M. Borremans
0616985559