Job Opening @Olery

Wilco van Duinkerken

Aug 20, 2012, 9:47:57 AM8/20/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

We have multiple Ruby Dev positions open at Olery (www.olery.com), unfortunately, due to funding regulations, we can't hire contractors / freelancers. But, if any of you know people who're interested in a Ruby job, or you are yourself interested please let me know / forward the job opening link.

In short:

Olery provides analytic products to the Hospitality industry (Hotels, Restaurants, Tourist Attractions etc.) analyzing "post stay" reviews, from, let's say Booking.com as well as in the Hotel/ Restaurant (using iPads, NFC, QRCode, mobile phones etc.).

  • Sentiment analysis and Language technologies
  • Analyzing Large Dataset (in buzzword bingo: Big Data i believe)
  • Massive cloud (auto) scaling
  • Ruby, Ruby and a bit of Rails.
The position is open for everybody with a EU working permit, you don't necessarily have to be based in Amsterdam or the Netherlands.

If you're interested, or you can point me towards somebody who might be interested, please let me know! @wvduinkerken, @olery or send me a mail.

(Unfortunately I can't make it to the Meeting tomorrow, since I'm working from Greece this month...poor me, benefit of working for Olery ;-)

Tnx!

-- Wilco

Bogdan Paunescu

Sep 27, 2012, 3:44:51 AM9/27/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wilco,

I'm very much interested in the position. Please let me know if it's still available.

Bogdan