Come work at Innovation Factory

Sjoerd

Oct 9, 2012, 6:02:19 AM10/9/12
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Innovation Factory develops an Idea Management platform which is used world-wide by leading organisations such as Heineken and Vodafone. We are looking for a web developer and/or devops expert to expand our development team. (Permanent position.)

Do you want to….?
  • Develop using the latest technologies, a.o. Ruby on Rails, HTML5, NoSQL, Elastic Search
  • Contribute to our cloud deployment process (Chef, Cloud Foundry)
  • Develop on a Mac
  • Work in an inspiring, fun and agile environment (great views, foosball, pinball)
Are you…?
  • Experienced in Ruby (web) development or devops? (>1yr)
  • A problem solver
  • Eager to learn
  • A team player with a sense of humor
Then come work for Innovation Factory! Check out more details here http://www.innovationfactory.eu/jobs/ruby-on-rails-developer/.