Call for speaker, Talks & Drinks meetup March 19

Sjoerd

Mar 1, 2013, 5:17:49 AM3/1/13
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Dear Amsterdam.rb member,

Amsterdam.rb's next "Talks & Drinks" event will be on Tue, March 19. For this event we have multiple open slots for speakers. Have you recently been working on an interesting piece of Ruby that you cannot stop talking about? Or have you been thinking about giving a conference talk but you want to run a trial for a smaller and forgiving audience? Don't hesitate, get in touch now! See Roy's message here for more details on the kind of talks that we are aiming for (tl;dr? preferably 10-20 minute talks on Ruby). Send us your (brief) abstract via con...@amsrb.org.

Thank you, and see you at our next meetup!

Dax, Guillermo, Roy & Sjoerd