Ruby on Rails master code warrior

Gaston van de Wetering

Feb 8, 2013, 10:11:31 AM2/8/13
to amster...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are looking for a master code warrior (Ruby on Rails) who wants to help us attack the outplacement market. Our company is situated 5 min from Amersfoort Central Station. We are sharing offices with smulweb dot nl. The leading recipe/cooking site in NL.

If you are willing to take the drivers seat and guide us to higher levels we invite you to reply to this job offer.

What we are looking for:
A thorough Ruby on Rails code warrior
With Javascript experience and CSS knowledge
We hope you understand dutch in word and writing
A couple of years working experience.
Experience in setting up a developer team and guiding that team, but willing to start working independently

We offer:
Your own paradise... you will be able to pave the road to our future.
A small "online"-driven company, with a lot of boost capacity
A fun working environment where work and cooking (food) is integrated! (you'll become a master cook once you work at our office ;-) )

If you are interested, please contact us at gaston AT morgenwerk DOT nl

Regards,
Gaston van de Wetering  +31 611731671