Clojure workshop ideas

Amsterdam Clojurians

Dec 13, 2014, 10:10:38 AM12/13/14
to Amsterdam Clojurians, The-Amsterdam-Cloju...@meetup.com
Dear all,

as part of next year GOTO conference in Amsterdam, there will be a series of in-depth workshops on various technology topics, and there we have the chance to have a Clojure one as well on the agenda!

The Amsterdam Clojurians can contribute to make this happen by showing how much interest there is around Clojure or related technologies, and since the organisation it's still in the making we have the great opportunity to speak our mind and contribute to create the best possible workshop for us parensheads.

I would ask you to please take 1m of your time and provide your feedback by answering the two questions found in this form:

The form is totally anonymous, and the results will be publicly visible after you submit your answers.

Thank you so much for your time and feedback!
Carlo

--
on behalf of the Amsterdam Clojurians,
The biggest Clojure community in the Netherlands