Clojure conferences in Europe

Amsterdam Clojurians

Jul 22, 2016, 7:34:19 AM7/22/16
to Amsterdam Clojurians, The-Amsterdam-Cloju...@meetup.com
Dear clojurians,

our dear lispy language is receiving much attention these days, even on this side of the ocean! Two conference organizers reached out to our happy Dutch Clojure bunch, to tell us the news about the events are putting together.

You can find all the relevant information at the bottom of this email, including a discount code for EuroClojure ;-)

May the parens be with you,
Carlo / The Amsterdam Clojurians meetup

=========

Clojure eXchange 2016

You may have seen that we are running our 6th Clojure conference in London on 1st & 2nd of December.  We would really like to recieve some talks from the Amsterdam Clojurians and of course yourself.

Anyone selected to speak will get a free ticket for the full conference or a refund if they have already bought a ticket.
=========

=========

EUROCLOJURE

To the Amsterdam Clojurians meetup: the EuroClojure Call for Presentations is open!

Here are the details...

EuroClojure

Event date: October 25-26, 2016

Location: Bratislava, Slovakia

Submission deadline: August 5

Call for presentations submission link

Travel expenses covered:

- Conference ticket

- Up to 3 nights in the conference hotel

- Up to $550 EUR

- In some circumstances we are also able to provide additional help

We’re also offering additional resources like proposal review, speaker mentorship, slide review, etc. You can find more details about this on the CfP website.

Finally, here is your meetup discount code for 35 EUR off regular registration tickets:

=========