Free Clojure training at Schuberg Phillis!

Carlo Sciolla

Apr 16, 2015, 8:56:01 AM4/16/15
to Amsterdam Clojurians, The-Amsterdam-Cloju...@meetup.com
Dear Clojurians,

as mentioned to some of you at the last meetup, next week Tuesday and Wednesday (April 21st-22nd) I will deliver an introductory Clojure training at Schuberg Phillis. They were so awesome as to open the event to others, so if you're just starting with Clojure and want to learn about:

- the syntax, the standard library and the functional concepts
- how to write macros
- introduction to Clojure web development, ClojureScript, core.async and more

please contact me privately and I will arrange your ticket to the event. Depending on the response, I might not be able to guarantee a seat for everyone, but that doesn't mean I'll try ;-)

And hurry, OP = OP!

Cheers,
c.

Carlo Sciolla

Apr 16, 2015, 8:58:18 AM4/16/15
to Amsterdam Clojurians, The-Amsterdam-Cloju...@meetup.com
of course I meand "it doesn't mean I won't try" :P

Vitali Kiruta

Apr 16, 2015, 9:18:05 AM4/16/15
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
On 16 April 2015 at 14:58, Carlo Sciolla <carlo....@gmail.com> wrote:
> of course I meand "it doesn't mean I won't try" :P

of course you meant "I meant "it doesn't mean I won't try"" :)

Carlo Sciolla

Apr 17, 2015, 9:48:13 AM4/17/15
to Amsterdam Clojurians, The-Amsterdam-Cloju...@meetup.com
Dear all,

thank you for the fantastic response! The ball is now in the hands of Schuberg Phillis, and those of you that got accepted for the training will receive an email directly from them with the address for the training (they're still unsure wether to organise it at their premises at a close by location).

I received 12 reactions in total, and last time I checked there were 10 seats available, so most of you should be in.

Thanks and see you soon!
c.