Join us this Saturday for the Dutch Clojure Day

Carlo Sciolla

Oct 7, 2013, 5:50:49 AM10/7/13
to Amsterdam Clojurians, The-Amsterdam-Cloju...@meetup.com
Dear Clojurians,

as you all should know already, this Saturday we'll have the first edition of the Dutch Clojure Days free conference, a joint venture by the Amsterdam Clojurians and EHRD.clj meetups. Following the tradition of the October Amsterdam Clojure conference, we'll bring you a full day of talks from prime Clojurians across Europe such as Michał Marczyk and Meikel Brandmeyer (a.k.a kotarak), unconferences and tons of geek stuff all for free along with the lunch and some after party drinks, curtesy of our awesome sponsors.

We still have plenty of space for you, but as we have to properly organize the free lunch and drinks we ask you to please register on the Amsterdam Clojurians meetup page.

Thanks you and see you this weekend!
c.

--
Carlo Sciolla