[ANN] Call for papers: Dutch Clojure Day

Carlo Sciolla

Aug 5, 2013, 4:51:45 PM8/5/13
to Amsterdam Clojurians, The-Amsterdam-Cloju...@meetup.com
Hi all,

After four successful years of the October Amsterdam Clojure event, the two biggest Clojure communities in the Netherlands, AmsClj and EHRD.clj, joined forces to put together the greatest free event in Europe about Clojure: the Dutch Clojure Day will take place on Saturday, October 12th in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. One full day of presentations, [un]conferences and more in the weekend before EuroClojure, at a train ride distance from it in the Amsterdam city center.

We will accept talk proposals through September 15th, to be submitted here. Shortly thereafter we will publish the final programme.

Thanks,
c.

--
Carlo Sciolla