EuroClojure

Pepijn de Vos

Sep 12, 2013, 1:44:11 PM9/12/13
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Are (m)any of you going to EuroClojure?

Maybe it's nice/useful to travel together or share hotel rooms.

I also seem to remember we had promotional codes last year.
I'm not a student, but I'm still poor and Dutch :D

Pepijn

Chris Wilson

Sep 12, 2013, 2:08:41 PM9/12/13
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm going and I'd be up for sharing rooms etc.  I've got tickets, but I've not looked at accommodation or travel yet.

Chris

--

---

skuro

Sep 17, 2013, 5:40:28 PM9/17/13
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pepjin,

Il giorno giovedì 12 settembre 2013 19:44:11 UTC+2, Pepijn de Vos ha scritto:
I also seem to remember we had promotional codes last year.
I just asked them, keep all of your fingers crossed and that might happen!

c.

skuro

Sep 27, 2013, 4:03:18 AM9/27/13
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

sorry for the delay, but I carry good news: we got 4 discount tickets for EuroClojure (175€ instead of 200€), hooray!
If you wish to have a coupon, just let me know and I'll provide you with the code to use when buying the ticket. The process will be a democratic process of OP = OP, or FCFS for the non Dutchies.

HTH and thanks Pepijn to have started it,
c.

Pepijn de Vos

Oct 2, 2013, 4:12:48 AM10/2/13
to amsterdam-...@googlegroups.com
I already found a place to crash, but no travel plans yet.

It seems Transavia has a flight for €145 and NS has a wild variation of tickets prices, depending on the exact date and time.

I'm undecided.

Pepijn
signature.asc